Hanging Baskets - MY PASSION!!

Top Tips for planting and maintaining your Hanging Baskets

The most important aspect of hanging basket care is to make sure that the soil stays moist for as long as possible and dries out slowly, keep your plants fed and trim and deadhead.
See how it goes. Don't be afraid to experiment and do your retouches along the season to get your perfect summer display.
I am always get picked on colours and this year I am achieving my pastels blue and purple. Here are my final checks pics for an ongoing summer display that just started.






You can create equally good looks without going overboard, use your plants wisely. Petunias are annual plants that look striking in a garden, and they will bloom all summer long with the right care. 


I love my ‘Hardy Perennials’ that it should stand up to average low winter temperatures and come up each year for several years. My every year ones are: 

Campanula, Pasy, Vianca, Viola, Verbena, Begonia, Calibrachoa, Bacopa, Lobelia and Nemesia 


Which are your best hardy perennials?

Popular Posts