Welcome to my Blog 2020 !! - Nature Lover

Hi there! 

From Catalonia loving Ireland as you all guess by now, the main reason I’ve started a blog is to enhance my knowledge and copy skills which are not at an expert level if I’m honest 
I appreciate any feedback even on spelling or grammatical errors too . 
It is great to be able to share photos of my own experiences. 
I have enough hanging around over the years!

NATURE, SCENERY, OUTDOOR LIFE... 

Exploring the world of hanging baskets, potted plants, raised beds etc. Learning more about this wonderful world of natural colours and fragrances that will enhance your living environment and can become a recreation to free your mind from the stresses of daily life. 

Feel free to share too!


I like nature itself, being outdoors, feel and enjoy what freely offer to us. 


Thank you for taking the time to read and view my posts. 

Popular Posts